Bisnis.com, PENAJAM PASER UTARA – President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) conveys some of the differences between the Presidential Palace in the nation’s capital (IKN) Nusantara in East Kalimantan and the Presidential Palace in Jakarta.
According to him, the Presidential Palace at IKN is a State facility made by the cold hands of the best sons and daughters of the Indonesian nation as an authentic work belonging to the State, while the Palace in Jakarta is a Dutch colonial heritage building.
To note, the State Palace was originally the private residence of a Dutch citizen named JA van Braam, where he began building his residence in 1796, namely during the reign of Governor General Pieter Gerardus van Overstraten until 1804 during the reign of Governor General Johannes Sieberg.
Jokowi emphasized that the Presidential Palace at IKN was built by the Indonesian people, both in terms of design and physical development.
- Today’s news: Trending business stories for February 15, 2024 February 20, 2024
- What happened to Shopify’s stock that shocked analysts? Take our business quiz for the week of February 16 February 18, 2024
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay business owners map road to success in small, remote town February 16, 2024
- STEM Means Business: Clarkson University’s David D. Reh School of Business Prepares Students for Industry Success with STEM-Designated Programs February 12, 2024
- Toronto key in tourism recovery, says federal minister February 10, 2024
automobile automotive aviva begin business businesses concept concepts coverage czech division economic enterprise entrepreneurs federal finance financial headlines ideas inaugurates india indian indonesia information insurance inventory latest market ministry monetary newest online quote quotes republic share small start stock stories system value vehicle world worth